Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Winning Season

Steve's baseball team won again yesterday! I believe their record is 3-1. I am so proud. He was not sure how this year was going to go. He lost a lot of his players to graduation. This is probably going to be his last year coaching, so I am glad it is turning out well. Today they play Bloomfield Tech - good luck Jags!

Have you tried Apple Cider Vinegar? Well, my girlfriends and I heard that it can do great things when you want to lose weight. So, we all did a 'shot' of it at lunch yesterday and I gagged. It was gross and my throat burned for a good 30 minutes afterward. Kristen was at least smart enough to add water, but even that hurt her stomach. I do not think I will be adding that to my diet plan. YUK!

Anyone watching Dancing with the Stars? I have loved it since season 1, but this year my man Jason Taylor is on. They always seem to have him dance last...build up I guess. He is SO smooth. It is going to be tough between him and Kristi. She is amazing, although, she is a skater, so she technically knows how to move. Surprisingly, Shannon Elizabeth is not half bad. This week she was a tad stiff, but overall, she is pretty good. I would SO love to be on that show. I'd want Mark or Eric as my partner. They are two cuties!

Don't forget to do your taxes!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Just wanted to say thanks for enabling the rss thingy. It works now.

Corey~living and loving said...

oooooooo I love dancing with the stars. I totally want Kristi to win, and then Jason, but only because a girl hasn't won in a long time. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't watch DWTS and I have never done a shot of any kind of vinegar(but I do use straight red wine vinegar on salads when I'm dieting), what is the benefit supposed to be?