Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Class Mom

I took the day off today so I could go into David's class and make Mother's Day cards with them. I used my CM story cards and brought along some page completetion kits, adhesive, pens, my camera and my new printer. I had printed out Happy Mother's Day and a dragonfly design last night for the front of each card. This morning I took each kids photo, printed it and had them help me with the card. They signed their name and decorated with stickers. The cards came out real cute. I think all the Mom's will be happy.

David was a good boy while I was there. I think he enjoyed having me in the class with him. When I went to pick him up, his teacher told me he was sad when I left and he agreed. I felt bad but we soon got over it.

It felt really good to be able to play Class Mom today.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Sounds like a wonderful project. I sooooooooo hope Sugar is making me something. I can't wait.

gina said...

Oh how nice! I'm sure the moms will love their cards and the kids will be so proud! It amazes me how you find so much time to fit it all in.