Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feeling Good

Not many of you know, but I have my manicuring license. Although I am not in that line of work at the moment, I keep it up to date just in case I ever decide to go back to it but mostly to get a good deal on beauty supplies! I took a friend of mine over to the local 'for stylists only' beauty supply store because I needed some stuff. I am IN LOVE with Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo, so I bought more of that and the matching conditioner. If you have NEVER tried it, I TOTALLY suggest it. Every morning when I wash my hair, I feel like I am getting a tingly, cool head message that wakes me right up. I also picked up the moose version of this hair serum I was using and a new blush brush. The hair serum was weighing my hair down and my blush brush was FLAT I used it for SO long. Ever since I made my purchases I:
#1 - Don't mind getting up to shower and feel tingly!
#2 - LOVE the way my hair feels and is coming out when I blow dry it
#3 - My blush goes on so smooth and I do not waste any blush

Having kids can make a woman forget to take care of herself. I am glad I took some time this week to take care of me. I am starting to feel good again.

4 comments:

AndreAnna said...

That is my favorite shampoo too!!

And even when I shower and just put a clean pair of PJs on, I almost always do my hair and a little makeup. Just for me.

(I do get my nails, toes, and eyebrows done every three weeks though otherwise. I am such a priss. lol)

AndreAnna said...

P.S. email me about where I live! I don't have your email to reply back to you.

beach mama said...

HAHA! I also am here for you to email me your email for where I live too! Jerseybeachmama@aol.com

I am looking forward to go get a pedi in a few weeks. Just in time for flip flops!

Corey~living and loving said...

good for you! :) it is good to feel like that. :)
have a great day.