Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just when I thought Dad could do it...

David had soccer again on Saturday. I am not sure what the weather was like by you, but it had rained Friday night so there was lots of mud and dampness. I asked Steve to take David to soccer and I waited at home with Ava. Soccer starts at 9 and ends at 10, but by 10:30 am , I still had not heard from them. So , I called Steve and they were JUST leaving the field. I asked him what was going on and he explained that he was talking to the coach of the team that David practiced with. I asked him what he meant and basically, David was with the WRONG TEAM! Steve did not remember the coach and thought this guy that he did remember from last week - was him. When David got home he was upset again! This time he had a reason. The team he practiced with were a bunch of 6 year olds and they were mean to him. Poor kid - he may be traumatized for good. I'll let you know.

No comments: