Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Loving Panera Bread

So I started WW on Monday and have been doing good all week. Yesterday I celebrated a co-workers birthday at Ruby Tuesday and did my homework so I knew what I was eating before even walking in the restaurant. Today, I met a few friends for lunch at Panera and decided again, to do some research. I was BLOWN AWAY at how many options I had! The soups, salads and sandwiches are all very reasonable in the points value as per WW. I was in the mood for soup, so I had the low fat chicken noodle and a 1/2 chicken tomesto on whole grain. YUMMY! All that food for 7 points! They did give me a bag of chips that I was strong enough not to eat and brought home to the kids. Now - I just need to get through the weekend!

No comments: