Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Out with another man!

I had the pleasure of meeting my cousins Jen and Ryan for lunch on Wednesday. We met at a local Applebee's so I could stay on my WW plan. Unfortuntely, we did not have a lot of time to spend together, but the time we did have was fun. Ryan is getting SO big. He is absolutely adorable. My kids never had hair when they were babies, but he sure does. I got to hold him and he is super snuggly and LIGHT! Jen looks great. Holly gave her a great haircut and she looks super happy. Next time we plan on meeting at an outdoor mall so we can walk around and enjoy the fresh air. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, baby love!

I'm glad your cousins are doing so well and you had such a great lunch!

MaryBeth said...

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I'm trying to subscribe to your blog through Bloglines, and having troubles. Is your RSS feed enabled? (I may have asked a completely stupid question b/c technically speaking I'm not at all adept.) I'm subscribed, but the updates are not coming through. Any suggestions?

kari and kijsa said...

So much fun!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa