Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, April 18, 2008

QVC

I was over Laurie's house this past weekend and noticed an adorable little piece of equipment on her scrap desk. It turned out to be a photo printer. Not just ANY photo printer, but an HP Photosmart A626 that prints 4 x6 or 5 x 7 and allows you to add graphics. YES GRAPHICS! I HAD to have one. I took down the information and starting doing my research. Everywhere I saw it for sale had it marked at $149. Which to me, is a great deal. Then I remembered that my dear brother-in-law works for QVC and they sell this kind of stuff. Sure enough, I logged on, clicked on electronics and then printers and WHALA! This beauty was staring back it me:


QVC does not sell the A626, but the A826. I compared the two and read some reviews and I was hooked. It cost about $50 more, but I think it's totally worth it. I emailed my sister-in-law to place the order (along with a pair of shoes that I have been longing for) and they are on their way to me! I CAN NOT WAIT! Anyone have this? Tell me your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this but I love that you can add graphics without being on the computer- especially helpful when you are sharing one computer, like us. :) Have fun with your new toy!!