Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Nice surprise

I took the kids out when I got home and thought I'd grab us some dinner. Steve had an away baseball game and was going to be home late - or so he thought. When I pulled into the parking lot of the outdoor mall, Steve called. He was already getting on Easton Ave, which meant he was a little less than half way home. I told him we'd walk around the shops until he could get to us. It did not take long. We planned on eating mexican at Salsarita's, but David wanted a sandwich from Panera Bread. So, we ordered David's sandwich to go and went to Salsarita's so we could eat. I had a shrimp quesadilla and a few tortilla chips and Steve had a beef burrito. They have really good food and it's quick. David enjoyed his sandwich and Ava ate some of Steve's burrito. After we went home and got ready for bed. Ava was exhausted. I was very glad Steve got done early and could join us.

1 comment:

gina said...

WOW- after reading the last three posts i'm exhausted. You have been getting your fun on. I love when winter breaks and you actually start DOING things and VISITNG again! Good FuN!