Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So disappointed

I worked from home this morning so that I could attend David's Spring Concert at pre-school. Just when I was leaving to bring him to school, I realized that the concert was not at the time I thought it was. Last year, the concerts took place about 15 minutes after drop off. This time, it was not until 10:30 am which meant I could not attend. I still was able to drop him off at school, but was SO disappointed and upset that I could not return for the show. Steve, Ava and my Mom attended and said he did really well. Here are a few photos.

Needless to say, I felt guilt all day long. He seemed not to be bothered by the fact that I was not in attendance, which is good - I guess. Next month he has a few other school things going on that I am determined NOT to miss.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

I'm so sorry you missed it....and that he isn't been so pleasant lately. :( must be hard on you both.

hugs.