Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, February 04, 2008

This is my year or at least I want it to be

I have been a Creative Memories consultant since May of 2005. I love being a consultant, but I must admit, I have not grown my business. Although, I have met lots of great people and started some great friendships because of it. I decided that this would be the year to build or bust. I have been much more actively involved in the goings on and more vocal about my business. Just last week, my upline and I had lunch to discuss all the new happenings/changes coming this year. Last night there was a conference call at 8 pm that I so desperately wanted to be on. The call was about the changes, but with more detail. I told my husband about it and prepared the kids for it. In other words, everyone was fed, in pajamas and Ava was in bed. I dialed into the call, announced myself and Ava started to cry. I listened to the first topic and Ava crying. I listened to the second topic and Ava crying. Then Steve went up to check on her. I listened to the third topic and Ava screaming. Then Steve states the obvious "She won't stop crying. I don't know what to do.". With that, I hang up the phone and take care of Ava.
:sigh:
I am determined to listen to that call - even if I have to do it in the car!

1 comment:

cdf said...

This will be your year. Keep talking life to it and it will happen.