Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Let it SNOW!!

I have been disappointed all winter by the weatherman, so I was not expecting much when they said it would snow overnight. Much to my surprise, not only did it snow...it was STILL SNOWING when I woke up! As a matter of fact it is STILL SNOWING as I write this post. We were originally expcted to get 1 - 3 inches, now they are saying 6 - 10 inches - big difference. Steve had to go into work and his truck is not in the best of shape, so I l him take my Envoy. I called my boss and got the OK to work from home. I called to check on Steve and he said the roads weren't that bad - it was just slow going because all the plows were out. Can you believe it's February 22 and this is our first REAL swowfall? Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's still snowing here too!
Glad to hear you are still on track!!
I wish I was within driving distance to Central NJ! Have a fun scrap anyways.