Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stayed on track

When I got home last night I received a phone call from Laurie inviting our family to join her family at Applebee's to celebrate Tom's official 3rd birthday. She picked Applebee's so her and I could stay on our diet. Smart girl. She had a WW salad and I had the WW shrimp. It was delicious and I was able to stay on track. We were invited back to their house for cake and I did have a slice - but a thin slice. It was so yummy. She sure knows how to bake! It felt good to eat a 'snack' but know that I was not killing my diet. When we got home, I put Ava to bed, got David in hims jams and did a 10 minute Pilates for Abs workout. It totally kicked my ass. Loved it. Tonight will be a treadmill night. My abs hurt SO bad - they need a rest.

No comments: