Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

A little outlet shopping

goes a long way! Steve and I took the kids to the Jackson Outlets this afternoon. We hit up the GAP for jeans, underpants and pj's. Believe it or not, none of the purchases were for myself. Steve needed jeans for work. David found some underpants and pj's he liked and I found a pair of pj's and a velour jacket for Ava. We walked out of there spending $125 on 10 items! There is no way that can be done at the non-outlet GAP. David is wearing his new soccer ball boxer shorts to bed tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- how did I miss this post? I love hearing about good bargains!!Sounds like you guys did fabulous! I got some good deals on gifts right before Christmas at the Gap Outlet near me.

erin said...

I love outlet shopping!!! Great job on your bargains!