Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, February 18, 2008

She works hard for the money...

So here I am at work. While most of the country is off for President's Day. :sigh:

The kids are home with my parents playing and having fun. I just talked to David...he was doing the Wii thing again. I heard Ava in the background. Her cute little voice. :sigh:

Steve is off today (officially) but he took the overtime that was offered - can you say DOUBLE TIME?

Holly just called. She and John will be stopping over later to give me and Ava a hair cut. Much needed. Can't wait.

Started my diet today. Granola bar for breakfast and tomato soup for lunch. Not even hungry! Hoping to get my big ass on the treadmill when I get home. Scratch that - I WILL get my big ass on the treadmill when I get home. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by May 1. I have a Sparkpage if you want to try and lose some weight with me. I really like the site.

Ok, back to work! :sigh:

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

well that sucks...I was home all day with all three of mine, and I need a drink now...

its funny, your goal, I have the exact same one...My birthday is May2, so I want to lose 20 pounds by then...I do my treadmill everynight, 4 at least 45 minutes, I weight train..always have..and i just started up again a workout video I bought a couple years ao..its called, slim in 6, by beach body..it kicks your ass.

I looked at your page, what is it?..how does it work?..maybe we shold start a weight loss blog 2gether...

I dont do weight watchers, I did it once, lost 15 pounds, but counting points , I dont hae time 4 it...(im lazy)...I dont eat bad, I never have..so thats not my issue..

but now i want some tomato soup, I love that stuff.