Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not liking the new meds

So Sunday night was my last dose of topamax. Since Monday night I have only been taking the depakote. I have had a headache since yesterday. SO annoying. Have I called the neurologist? No, of course not. That would only make sense and I am too miserable to make sense right now. I took Tylenol before I left for work and brought in a neck wrap that I can warm up and wear. The Tylenol worked a bit, but I think it is wearing off. I gotta see if I can find some more.

For those that do not live in the North East USA, it finally snowed yesterday. Not sure how much we got. Not enough to play in, just enough to make my commute home last 1 hour and 40 minutes :( Today it is raining - go figure.

Tomorrow morning is my MRI and MRA. Steve is taking the morning off to bring me. I am picking up some valium on my way home tonight that the doctor prescribed for me. See, I am a nervous wreck about this machine. I am VERY clausterphobic. I almost have an attack when I get my eyebrows waxed! He only prescribed 2 pills. 1 an hour before the test and 1 right before they begin, if I need it. I already know I will need it. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

cdf said...

Everything will be fine. I will keep you in my prayers.

eyes_only4him said...

hope it went well..im thinking aout you.