Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

From floor to wall

While renovating our kitchen, I had to remove photos and decor from the walls so it would not get broken. I did not put everything back because:

A. It did not go with the new decor
B. No longer have space
C. Haven't had the time

The items I did want to put up were on my bedroom floor or in the basement. So, Saturday after out Outlet trip, I collected all the items to be hung and Steve did the hanging.


Here is what we accomplished-
Lantern to left of desk

Cork board behind desk
Family Photo Collage by front door

Wedding photo in hallway

Everyday Display to left of pantry



*Everyday Display is a Creative Memories item

2 comments:

erin said...

I love th colors on your walls, what is that redish color?

Anonymous said...

I love the color scheme of these rooms!! So warm and rich!!!!