Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think I have a tape worm

Or at least I hope I do, because I am always hungry! I have been trying my best to exercise and eat better (less). The exercise part has been going pretty well, but the food part - not so much. I can do good when I am at work. When I am home, I could eat a horse. It is really bothering me. I keep telling myself to exercise instead of eating, but these past couple of days the eating has won out. I am not even eating anything that great - dry cereal or crackers - but I could eat a whole box. Luckily I have not done that, but I could. By the time dinner is ready I want to eat everyone's portion. Again, I do not - thank God. At this point, I am going to assume that I am this hungry because I hate this time of year - sound like a good excuse?

2 comments:

cdf said...

Try drinking water when you are hunger before you eat anything. I heard this help fill you up.

erin said...

When I excercise more I'm hungry more, go figure. Maybe try eating some watermelon or drink water :)..(says the pregnant woman who is "eating for two" all day long and will pay for it in a few months.)