Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great night


Last night I took David to my friend Jenn's house for a playdate with her son Drew. The boys had a real good time playing Wii and racing around. They played real nice together. It was also nice for Jenn and I to catch up and spend some time together. I do not get to see her as often as I would like. We are hoping to get together again soon.


We picked up a pizza (1/2 pepperoni) on the way home from our favorite pizzeria - Brother's. Steve was craving pizza and since he is doing his best to stop smoking, I am doing my best to give in to his food cravings. Not to mention, I left him home with Ava while I was at David's playdate - he he. Steve and I were thrilled when David ate his slice of pepperoni pie. He did not give us any crap about it either. I did well too. I tricked myself into thinking I ate more than I did by cutting the pieces in half.


After dinner, I gave the kids a bath. David then went downstairs to play Wii with Steve and I gave Ava a bottle and put her to bed. Now I had a few minutes to myself, so I clicked on my new friend exercise tv. I did 2 work outs. The first was a 2 minute ab workout and the second was a 10 minute cardio core workout. I felt the burn and loved how quick the workouts were - not to mention easily accessible. I really suggest it to anyone that has 10 to 12 minutes a day - and this is coming from someone that does not - but was able to FIND them.


Right before bed I hoped on the laptop to send out an invite to my National Scrapbooking Day event. I did not have any luck finding a facility to hold it in, so I am going to host it in my home. I have plenty of space and tables/chairs - my dilema is getting rid of the kids and hubby! But, I am working on it. If you are within driving distance of central NJ, please join us. I'd love to have you. Email me or leave a comment if you need more info.

2 comments:

erin said...

We have a Brothers pizza too, I had to check your location to see if you lived near me, how cool would that be??? lol

Sounds like a fun day :) Wish I could come and scrap with ya!

eyes_only4him said...

hmmm..i dont think i have excersie tv..i have dishnetwork, I never heard about it..now im bumming.