Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feelin' Good

I actually DID what I said I was going to do. I walked on the treadmill last night when I got home! WOO HOO! I even did a 4 minute ab workout that I found through On Demand. It felt good..I mean it hurt...but it felt good. I can feel it in my abs this morning and my butt too. I ate dinner, but did not over eat. I am happy with myself this morning.

Got my hair cut too last night - that also is making me feel better :) My hair was getting too heavy and I needed a trim. Holly did a wonderful job once again. Ava looks so cute too with her little bangs trimmed. I just want to smooch her up!

David has been getting in SO much trouble lately. It's not that he is doing bad things per say, but it's the things he is NOT doing. He gives us a huge hard time about brushing his teeth and eating. It is getting ridiculous. I do not think that boy ate real food all weekend. I even made him tacos last night (he used to love them) and he barely ate. It's SO frustrating. He is so stinkin' skinny - he looks like a homeless child. Any pointers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you- it's great to have some pick me ups this time of year!

As for picky eaters- we just offer healthy options at all times- there is always fruit available, we do eggs and p.b. for protein when meat is impossible to get in 'em ('cept for Mack- cuz she's allergic)
I try to remeber 2 things I have learned-
1- kids will not starve to death.They are programmed to eat when needed.
2-As long their diet balances over the course of the week or two (not nessecarily in one day) then they are just fine!

eyes_only4him said...

my son has an eating disorder..has had it since about 6 months old...he is almost 11 and still has the same "issues"..but he is 102 pounds, tall and lean..

my son gives me shit about brushing his teeth too...its all things kids go thru, dont worry..but if the eating bothers u, take him to the doc..