Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I want to be a Pirate!

I watched Pirates of the Carribean III last night. AND LOVED IT! I of course saw the first 2 & liked them just as much, but this one was so interesting. It was long and I thought it could have been longer! I started off with 2 movie watching buddies and ended up being alone. Steve dosed off right away and David made it 1/2 way through. If anyone was looking through my window they would have thought I was crazy. I had a stupid smile on my face through the whole movie. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are incredible, not to mention gorgeous. Keira Knightley kicks ass too. I so want to be a pirate!

Today we had a nice day. We took the kids to Menlo Park Mall. I got use the new stroller I bought for Ava and she LOVED it.
Our original plan was to eat at the RainForest Cafe, but it was too crowded. So, we walked the mall. We walked all through Steve and Barry's. I had never been there, but heard all about it. It's HUGE and cheap. Then, we stopped in FootLocker. My sister had given David and Steve gift cards so David got new sneaks and Steve got shoes and some clothes.
We went into a few more stores before leaving. On our way home we stopped at On the Border for lunch/dinner. It was yummy and the kids were pretty good. Nice Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

andrewnamy said...

i am glad the boys got good use out of the gift cards. love the new kicks david picked out. ava looks sooo big. my god, i was just there and she looks like a 3 year old.

Corey~living and loving said...

ummmm yeah....I could watch that movie allllll day.....love pirates. I want another one...and another one...and another.

thanks for the nice comment on my blog!
have a nice day. HOpe you don't get sick.