Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Clean Up on Aisle 1

Steve and David were watching what they missed of Pirates 3 - of course I was rewatching it - when David said "I think I have to..."

And there it was PUKE! Everywhere. Mostly on the couch and blanket, but some on Steve and a tad on me.

I got him to the bathroom where he finished puking, changed his clothes & underware and before I could turn back around he was fast asleep on the non-puke part of the couch.

Poor kid. He was so upset that he did not make it to the bathroom. He is a neat freak.

I washed up, took some Airborne and brought him upstairs. I had him sleep in our room, but in a sleeping bag on the floor. I can't afford to catch what he has. I have to leave for a business trip Sunday.

:sigh:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck. John had the stomach bug all night and all day yesterday too. I am freaking out because I have Shaye's party (with 25 kids coming!) on Saturday- I can't have sick kids or be sick!!! Hope he feels better soon and hope you don't catch it! Ps. thanks for the migraine preventative med tip!

Anonymous said...

Update: My second threw up all last night. Please stop with her...please stop with her. (that is my mantra now)