Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I need sleep

Last night was not a good one for sleep. I think I woke up at least once an hour, sometimes more. Both kids ended up in bed with Steve and I which made the sleep I did get crappy. I had knees in my back and was kicked on numerous occasions. When the alarm went off I was so tired I ignored it the first time. The second time I got up just because I knew I would not have a knee in back or a foot in my face. I am VERY cranky this morning which made me hungry. So hungry I went off my diet and picked up Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate and a corn muffin. Now not only am I cranky, I am pissed at myself.


Great way to start a day ;)

3 comments:

Laney said...

What's wrong with corn muffins? There's corn in them, right? ;-)

I'm the mean mom, I *rarely* let the boy sleep in our bed. If they are sick or scared them I let them, but I got really lucky because they all like being in thier own beds.

Sounds like you slept with WWF wrestlers!LOL

Anonymous said...

Sleep? Are we entitled to that? America runs on Dunkins or is it just me that does? :)

erin said...

wow that sounds all too familiar. Give yourself a break, we all need some Dunkin' once in a while :)