Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Feelin Down

I wish today had gone a bit differently. I was grumpy and took things to heart. Due to this, I gave Steve a hard time. It got better later in the day and we met up with Laurie and Tom for dinner at Carraba's. My issue: not feeling that I am thought of. When it comes to Steve, David and Ava I always put them 1st. In other words, if Steve was out of coffee or half and half, I would be sure to pick that up if I was out. Steve and David went out twice Saturday morning and neither time came back with tea or hot cocoa for me. Sounds dumb, but it proves my point...I am not a thought. Like I said, I ended up getting over it - basically by just telling myself that he is just not that type of guy. But that does not mean I did not point out to him what he could have done ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes it sounds like you needed the break traveling to Kansas to put things in perspective. Everyone falls into the yuck of complaining about the small stuff and it's good every now and then to have a reason to remind you how small it is...you being states away and missing them. Enjoy your trip- get back safely. :)

erin said...

awe, so sorry, hope you are feeling better! sometimes guys just don't think like we do, they need a little coaching and steering in the right direction!