Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Who does this?

It seems as though Ava came down with a virus on Sunday after we left my Aunt's in Lavalette. However, I was not having it and made it worse. Here is a recap:

3:00 pm - Ava drinks 7 oz of milk
3:05pm - Ava pukes & craps
3:15 pm - Ava is cleaned up and has new outfit on
3:30 pm - All 4 of us leave for Easter dinner
3:55 pm - Ava pukes all over herself and car seat on way to restaurant
4:00 pm - Arrive in restaurant parking lot, remove Ava and car seat
4:05 pm - Ava is cleaned up and has new outfit on
4:10 pm - Sit down to dinner with Cara's parents;Cara asks restaurant for HUGE garbage bag
4:15 pm - Dinner is ordered;Steve goes outside to put nasty car seat in HUGE garbage bag
4:45 pm - Dinner is served
5:05 pm - Ava pukes
5:06 pm - Steve and Ava (shirtless) leave restaurant
5:08 pm - Cara tries to clean up puke - tells waitress;Cara and David leave restaurant
5:12 pm - Ava (in onzie) sits in David's car seat, David sits without a car seat, Cara sits in backseat for ride home
5:45 pm - Ava gets bath
6:30 pm - Dessert guests arrive
7:30 pm - Ava pukes
7:45 pm - Ava goes to bed

Question #1: Why did I take my child out of the house after she puked and had explosive poop?

Question #2: Why did I entertain 12 dessert guests after she threw up the 3rd time?

Answer to all: I am friggin CRAZY and need to see a counselor.

My poor baby girl is still under the weather, although I am happy to report she has not puked again since that final episode Sunday night at 7:30 pm. She had diarea yesterday and a fever today and yesterday. My wonderful Mom called the pediatrician today and this is going around. Surprisingly enough, we are treating it correctly. Gatorade, rice cereal and cheerios. No milk. I am hoping she kicks this soon. It is so sad to see her so blah. She is usually the life of the party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol- cuz your a mom that's why. we are trained to believe the show must go on. Hope she feels better soon!!!!

eyes_only4him said...

Oh man, I hope she gets better...nothing worse then milk that u get to see twice...