Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Small amount of blog hopping

I so wanted to do more, but I only got to read a few new blogs last night. The ones I read were very cute and interesting. There are SO many great prizes to be one during this party - WOW! I entered one last night for a framed photo. So cool. My plan is to read a little more tonight. Now let's just see if the rest of the house allows this to occur.

We're in the money! Well, not really, but we did get our federal rebate today. I paid the State their damn money (not happy about that as you can tell). I also paid off our new kitchen furniture from Crate and Barrel and most of my Gap card. I kept a few dollars in the checking account so we are not completely broke ;)

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ooh I'm hoping some of your positive money vibes come my way....

I'm here via the Ultimate Blog Party, btw, and I hope you'll stop by my party in southern Italy when you get a chance :)

Bleeding Espresso

Anonymous said...

LOVING your kitchen furniture!!

We got a letter saying we might be getting a rebate in May! I'm like yeah, but show me the money, not just a letter saying that if I'm going to get it I'll get another letter in May before they send the money?!??

eyes_only4him said...

thats awesome...i love it...