Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We made it to the circus...

but we probably should have stayed home. David told us he felt fine, but he ended up with a belly ache. Ava felt ok, but was not ready for a train ride or the circus. We left the circus at intermission and walked to Toys R Us in Times Square. I had promised him we'd go there. Ava fell asleep in the stroller on the walk over and missed the big toy store. David had a grand ole time in the Lego section. Last time we were there it was so crowded we just walked past the display. This time he got to go in and really check everything out. He loved it and was so good. We had planned on grabbing dinner, but there was a wait at all the restaurants worth going to. Instead, we headed home. I did have a good time, but I am not so sure about the rest of the family.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I'm glad you had a nice time. I am sorry the others weren't up for it. sickness stinks....

MaryBeth said...

I am a little bit behind on my blog reading. Sorry to hear that you guys are still sick! Yuck. Happy late anniversary... we are working on our 9th year too. We are going to a very small traveling circus that is coming to town (and NOTHING every comes to our town) next week. I can't wait to see how the girls will react. Sending all our get well wishes!!