Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Losing my mind

I am embarrased to write this post...but I need to admit my mistakes. My brother in law Rich turned 40 on Friday and my cousin Laura-Ann turned 30 on Sunday and I did not place a phone call to either one on their big day ;( I do not know where my mind has gone. When I was in KS on my trip (and alone) I remembered their special days and picked up cards. I even wrote them out and mailed them from KS so they'd arrive on time. You think I could remember to actually phone them! I know that excuses are no good, but I was crazy all day Friday and all night. It was my first day back in the office after my trip and we had 9 people over for our fantasy draft that night. The rest of our weekend was busy too and Ava has been giving me a run for my money. I literally can get NOTHING done when she is around - no joke. I have stopped trying. But, like I said, there is no good excuse. I apologize to both and hope they had great birthdays.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh man...I could write a book on this subject. sigh...
before having Sugar, I was queen of remembering EVERYONE's birthday, and I sent thank you notes the very next day, and so on.
NOW, I've become the one who forgets....and puts off, and sometimes never ever remembers. sigh....I hate it. and since I hate it, you'd think I'd get better about it, but I can't....I have lost it. it's gone.