Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Still in KS

Today's training class went well. There were a number of things I wanted to 'see' and 'do' with the new software and we touched on that today. When I was leaving the building I snapped a few photos:

Steve had an important job after work. He needed to sign David up for Kindergarten! I had left all the documentation I had and my Mom picked up the immunization records this afternoon. When I called to check in, Steve and the kids were at the school waiting their turn. I just spoke to him and everything went well. I so wish I could have been there. :sigh:

One more class and I get to head to the airport. If I get there early enough, I am going to see about taking the earlier flight :)

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

kindergarten.. yikes! i can't believe it. i rememeber YOUR first day of kindergarten and MINE.