Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Steve is in charge

Being in KS, I have left Steve in charge of the Boettger household. I've spoken to him a few times and everything is going well. He stayed home today to play Mr. Mom. It's nice to know that I can count of him to take care of the kids and that he wanted to be home with them today. He took David to and from school and had my Grandparents over for lunch. Even though he is making it through without me, I wish I was home. Class did go well today - I learned a few things I was hoping I would. Tonight I am meeting our sales rep for dinner in Kansas City, MO. The menu looks good...I'll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: Dinner was good. Very nice restaurant and very tasty food. I had lobster bisque and lobster risoto. The girls were very nice and we had a good time. Still wish I was home snuggling my hubby and kiddies.

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

I need your email to send u an invite..i thought i had it, but I guess I dont...


email me at wherethebeesare@yahoo.com