Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Waiting for the Bunny!

Some photos of the kids dying Easter eggs earlier this week. They came out very nice. The kids are all excited about Easter. Of course, Ava is not sure why she is excited...but David sure knows why. He actually asked me if the Easter Bunny will be bringing him Xbox 360. I firmly told him 'no friggin way'. Is he crazy or what? This was after I had ran around in the afternoon trying to find him the Turtle webkinz he wanted. I was not able to get the Turtle, but I did get a retired Racoon and was invited to the Webkinz party at the end of April. So looking forward to that!

Before I went Webkinz hunting, I got my nails done. They were LONG over due. I made an appt for 10:30 am at the place where I ALWAYS go. To my surprise the salon was under new ownership and remodeled. However, that was not the biggest surprise. The fact that I was there for 2+ hours and paid $45 for a fill was the ultimate SURPRISE. I could not believe it. I bet you can tell I won't be making another appt with them. My nails do look nice, but I do not have the time or the money to keep that up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

45 for a fill?!! Geez.

My friend spent all day friday looking for the Rabbit webkinz but it was sold out everywhere.