Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cleaning lady

I could SO use one. Not a one time service like I had in November (bad experience) but someone that comes every 2 weeks and does a REALLY good job. I spent 2 hours when I got home today cleaning our second floor and that does not include dusting the kids rooms! I'll have to do that tomorrow. There was SO much dust in our bedroom I could have had an asthma attack and I don't have asthma. When I clean the house for company I sometimes avoid the upstairs (aside from the bathroom and vacuuming) because I know no one is going to go up there. BUT, if I had a little cleaning lady - it would be nice and shiny every 2 weeks! I think once we stop paying for David's pre-school, I'll check into it.

By the way, Ava is 16 months old today!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is my dream too!!! cleaning ladies.. everyone needs one!