Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wanna party?

I am a tad late, but I have decided to PARTY! There is a Blog Party going on and you are invited. 5 minutes for Mom is hosting this party and it looks like a lot of fun. If you've landed here from the party, allow me to introduce myself and family.
I am a working mother of 2 - Ava, 16 months and David, 4 years. I am married to a fabulous man, Steve and we'll celebrate our 9th wedding Anniversary on 3/27. We live in central NJ, but are rarely at home. My Mom takes care of my tots while I am out making some dough. I am a program analyst from 8 am to 4 pm, M-F. I am also a Creative Memories consultant which obviously means I love t0 scrap and take photos. We are a HUGE sports family with our favorites being the NY Yankees and the Superbowl Champion NY Giants. We also follow Rutgers University college sports. I began blogging after my cousin Mike started. I thought it was a great way to keep my huge family up to date on the goings on in our lives. I have made a few friends here in blogland and I do enjoy reading about the lives of others. Especially those from outside the NY/NJ area.
Hope you enjoy the party!

12 comments:

cltgrace said...

You're never too late for a blog party! Welcome! Now that you're here, let's get this party started! There are so many blogs to visit & friends to meet. What a pleasure!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

cltgrace said...

Scrapping! Yeahhhh!

Unknown said...

I'm outside the NY/NJ area... waaaaaay outside! South Texas, to be exact. I'm a stay-at-home mom of two, but I worked until the end of last school year (as a teacher), so I'm still having a hard time believing it!

Happy partying… stop by and say “Hi!” if you get a minute.

www.tracyecakes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oops! Almost forgot-- I'm a virgo, too.

Kwana said...

Welcome to the party! Go Giants!!

Sprittibee said...

Happy Blog Party!!!!!

PS - cltgrace looks a lot like one of my best buddies!

MaryBeth said...

Glad you decided to join the party! This is my first time and I've really enjoyed "meeting" other bloggers. Thanks for stopping by and always leaving comments on my blog... sorry about being such a lurker. I really will try to comment more often.
Happy partying!

Unknown said...

It's a week long party so there isn't really any way to be late. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good time blog hopping. Good Luck in the prize drawing.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

thanks for visiting my party! glad i stopped in and got to know a bit more about you. love your choice for your daughter's name. ;) i have an ava too. :)

The Random Muse said...

Welcome to the party. Enjoy

Don Mills Diva said...

I really wish I'd gotten in on this it looks so fun. Just found your blog BTW - I'm a Virgo too!

Anonymous said...

the Superbowl Champions NY Giants, lol. good one. :) Better late than never with the party- it's not like your busy raising a family and working or anything. ;)