Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

An early Easter

Yes, Easter is VERY early as it is this year, but we celebrated even earlier. We spent the weekend with Tracey, Rich and the kids in PA and did our Easter thing this morning. Rich made reservations at Brickside Grill for brunch. The food there is VERY good. They made omeletes and pancakes to order and there are tons of other things on the buffet. I had a crab, tomato, cheese and bacon omelete and plain pancakes. Not to mention sausage, hash browns and LOTS of sweet treats. Ava sure enjoyed the sausage. I think she had 3 links! After brunch we went back to their house. I had bought the kids scrapbook kits for Xmas and Ty really wanted my help getting started. This was the perfect afternoon to do that. He picked out the photos he wanted to use and I helped him decorate his pages. We brainstormed to come up with his journaling. He did a really cool job. He did half the book before I left. I am looking forward to seeing the final result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great family fun!