Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Parent Teacher Conference

This morning I attended David's Spring Parent Teacher conference. I was unable to attend his fall one, so his teacher and I did a phone one. I felt so out of touch that I knew I needed to attend the Spring one in person. I am SO glad I did. His teacher was very sweet and had nothing but nice things to say about David. He has improved so much since the fall. His areas that still need work are penmenship and coloring. Those came as no surprise to me. He NEVER wants to color and I can tell his handwriting is bad. My Mom and I both work with him on it, but like any kid...it's not what he wants to be doing at ANY time. The teacher did mention that he and Patrick often act silly, but not disruptive. I am glad he and Patrick are friends. He is a sweet boy and has very nice parents. As we were finishing up, I asked if I could come in and do a scrapbooking project with the kids and she was thrilled. I am going in to the class in late April and we're going to create a Mother's Day project! I can not wait! I knew I would be happy I attended in person.

No comments: