Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday = Day Off!

Steve and I both had today off. That is according our work calendars. I did not go to work today. Steve did. He was asked to put in some overtime and we could always use some extra cash, so he went to work. I will admit I was pissed at first but when I thought about it more, he did the right thing. After a screaming match with the kids - we took a ride out to bring Steve some lunch. I picked up Wendy's and we ate with him in the school cafeteria. Steve was glad we decided to surprise him. There were some things I wanted shop for so we hit up the Bridgewater mall which is practically across the street from Steve's school. The kids were pretty well behaved. We visited the Lego store, Build a Bear, Gymboree, NY & Co., The Disney Store, Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret. I bought David a box of Star Wars legos and a Giants outfit for one of his bears as a gift for his good report at the Parent Teacher conference. For myself I got an outfit for Easter and for both the kids got something to wear on Easter as well. The day flew by and before I knew it, Steve was home from work.
Hope you enjoyed your day!

4 comments:

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I love NY&Co. We spent friday at the mall too- the older too got some some shirts and a few gifts for upcoming parties they have to attend, me & the little got our hair cut and of course, we visited the Easter Bunny. Happy Easter!!

MaryBeth said...

Believe it or not, we went to the mall Friday too! (We NEVER go to the mall with the girls. They were great while there b/c they were intrigued by all the stuff they'd never seen before! ha, ha)

Hope you guys have a Blessed and Happy Easter!

Rebecca :-) said...

Hi! I got your post on my blog! Thanks so much for participating in the Baby Sleep Study!!! I really appreciate your time! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sincerely,
Rebecca :-)