Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rise and shine - you're on!

I did not need an alarm clock to get up this morning. Ava was my alarm clock. I planned a work at home day and was very glad that I did not have to get up at 6 am. See, the 3 night in KS, I did not sleep. I am not fond of sleeping in a hotel by myself in the middle of no where. Even when Ava woke me up, I was tired and it was close to 8 am. It was however, a good thing she woke me when she did. I needed to start working! My day went well and I even got to take the kids to McDonald's for lunch. Tomorrow it's back to the old routine. :sigh: How I wish I was a stay at home Mom...

2 comments:

erin said...

Yes and some days us sahms wish we could skip off to work! Isn't that just how things go? lol

Corey~living and loving said...

sigh.......it can be so hard.

thanks for your really nice comments on my blog. :) I really appreciate it.

I don't really give away where we are, since I post so many photos of my daughter, but we are on the west coast.
have a good weekend.