Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, January 18, 2008

We're going to Disney World!

I booked the four of us a trip to Disney for the end of June. I chose that time of the year based upon the end of the school year and our friends that we met in Cancun. They emailed me around Christmas that they would be in Orlando until June 29 so I thought it would be cool to meet up with them there. Our plane tickets were pretty cheap - $198 per person (Ava is a lap child). We will call the Disney All Star Sports Report our home for 5 nights and visit not only all 4 Disney parks, but Busch Gardens Tampa as well. Steve has been begging to go to Busch Gardens for YEARS! I am SO very excited. I hope Ava likes it. She has been there once, but she was only 8 weeks old. David will really have fun. He loves the characters and the rides and I think he might be tall enough now for some of the bigger rides. I want to try some different dining places this trip. I can't wait!

Health update:
I saw my doctor last night and he told me to increase my medication to the full dose, but to notify him if any side effects increase. He gave me the OK to see the neurologist based on my family history. I called the group he recommended this morning and I have an appointment for Feb. 5.

2 comments:

erin said...

How fun!!! We are hoping to go soon, before the baby's born, but not sure it's gonna happen :)

CMB said...

Erin,
I did not know you were expecting! Congrats...when are you due?