Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Ava's 1st Hair Cut

Sunday after my cousin Jen's baby shower, Holly came over to give Ava her first trim. Holly, for those of you that do not know, is my cousin John's girlfriend. She is also a very talented hair stylist. She was kind enough to offer her services to Ava. When we arrived back at my house, Ava was napping. Holly asked me if I wanted my haircut and I said 'Sure'. I showed her a few pictures from back in 2004 of when I had a shorter style and after a few minutes - she knew just what she was going to do. After she was done cutting, it looked as though there was a small dead animal on my floor - but the cut was great! We even checked it out with 2 mirrors so I could see the back. Ava woke up even before Holly was done with my hair, so we plopped her on my lap right away. Poor Holly had to deal with Ava being VERY uncooperative, but in the end - trimmed her up nice. Here are some photos to show you how we look...

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

u both have cute cuts;)

I just got mine cut last week, and I am not sure if I like it yet or not.

Anonymous said...

Ava looks cute and you look much younger! It looks great. I love getting my haircut, in fact, I think I'm overdue...