Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Rich - the BEST brother-in-law EVER

So my cell phone rings tonight and I see that it's my brother in law Rich calling. I know he is in FL at Yankees fantasy camp so I answer the phone hoping he is all in one piece. He is - thank God - but that is not the news. The news is that Tino Martinez was the dinner guest this evening and each person in attendance got to meet him and have 2 items signed. Rich had his bat signed and a baseball FOR ME!!!! Yes, TO ME personally. I am SO thrilled I can hardly wait for him to come home. Of course I had to ask how he looked and Rich assured me he was handsome and fit as ever. What other brother in law would do those things?

I love that man ;)

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

ok so i am guessing the bald guy is Rich?....the tan guy is very cute...so is the bald guy, but the tan guy..yeah..he is sooo my type;)

what a great lil surprise..my BIL's dont give me shit..

andrewnamy said...

andrew would do anything for you too, as would your sister.

Anonymous said...

That is super COOL!! I am a reformed Yankees fan(read as hubby gives me no other choice-he has brainwashed our kids since birth-I'd be an outcast)so I'm a little bit jealous. ;)