Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Lazy Monday

I had good intentions after work today, but got nothing done. No treadmill, no food shopping, no clean shower. UGH! I was SO exhausted from the weekend I just could not get it together. When I got home I cooked sausage and jumbalaya for dinner. After we ate, I gave David a bath and put clothes away that my Mom had washed (great Mom). I made an attempt at food shopping online thru PeaPod, but was not happy with the selection. I could not even find chicken nuggets! Next thing I knew - it was Ava's bedtime. The night seemed to fly by. Steve and I watched an episode of Criminal Minds that we DVR'd and I passed out on the couch. Looks as though I'll need to hit up the A&P on my way home tomorrow...

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I dont even really work a real job outside the house, and I still didnt do any of that either, dont feel bad;)

Anonymous said...

I was going to the say the same thing -I stay at home and behind on everything, of course I have done some great shopping...priorities. he,he.

Cooking and putting away laundry are big achievements- trust me I know!! :)