Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1 cake, 3 birthdays

Saturday my sister arrived from FL which I thought was a great opportunity to celebrate my Grandfather's birthday that was this past Thursday, Steve's birthday (we never did get to sing or blow out candles) and her 30th that was Dec. 27th (most of us missed it being in NJ and all). My Dad bought a Carvel ice cream cake, we sang and David blew out the candles. Everyone enjoyed their cake. Except me, I did not have any. Not hungry. Only side effect I am enjoying...

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

that cake looks super good...My daughters birthday is next friday and i am most looking forward 2 the cake..

Anonymous said...

Is that a Carvel cake I see?!!!I love those things! Sounds like a lot goin' on in your neck of the woods these days! Enjoy your week! :)

Anonymous said...

oh right, you did SAY Carvel...well just for the record, I knew it just on looks alone.