Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We have a new Cousin!!


I am more than excited to announce that my cousins Mark & Jen welcomed Ryan Thomas into the world last night at 11:50 pm. I got the text message from Mark at 12:33 am and promptly woke up David to give him the news. He said a tired "that's great" and fell back to sleep. This morning he remembered that a baby boy was born, but asked me to tell him his name again. Too cute. I spoke to both Mark and Jen (aka Dad & Mom) and everyone is doing well. Steve and I plan on paying the new little family a visit on our way home from work. I can't wait to meet the little Man!

2 comments:

traynrich said...

Yeah - I thought for sure they were having a girl! Tell Mark & Jen congrats from me! xoxo Tray

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Babies are such a BLESSING!!!! love the name Ryan.