Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF!

I was PAIN FREE today!! I can not tell you how happy that makes me. I guess the Topamax is doing it's job. My only gripe is that I just do not feel like myself. I feel a tad off my game and by the time I got home from work I was nauseous and exhausted. I wonder if those are side effects?

Steve dealt David a serious blow tonight when he took away his Wii -YIKES! It all started when it was time for pizza and David would not come into the kitchen. He was warned that the Wii was at risk and he still ignored us. So, Steve marched into the den and away went the Wii. I agree that he needs to be taught a lesson and to know we are no joke, but my heart did break for the little addict ;)

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

Im glad you were pain*ree..thats great, but the sidee**ects suck..

can u guess what letter on this computer doesnt work?..ha

I had to take the xbox away *rom my son when he was getting bad grades, I took it away till next report card, which will be next month...no computer, no xbox, the kid might as well be homeless;)