Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Do I really need feeling in my face?

Sounds like a dumb question - right? Well, this was a question that I had to ask myself again this morning when I woke up. See, yesterday morning I had no feeling from the top of my nose to my top lip. Then I started to have a tingling feeling in the same area. So, I called my doctor. He told me it was a side effect of my medication and to drop the dosage to 1 pill at night. I went into the bathroom and watched in the mirror while I moved my face - just to know that I could - and I could. By about 1 pm that afternoon, the feeling was back to normal. This morning, the same thing happened again. This time, it only lasted until about 9 am. It is a very odd feeling. I sure hope it stops. These side effects are really getting to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I hope you recover completely and soon! from these nasty side affects.