Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Liars!

We woke up this morning to NO SNOW. Not even a flurry. Steve got a call to go in for 5:30 am, and he did. FOR NO GOOD REASON. David was so disappointed. I guess I was kind of happy because I did not have to deal with slush and bad drivers on my commute. I just wish if the weather man says it's going to snow and it doesn't he be held accountable. If I told my boss that we were having a meeting in Newark on Tuesday and he drove up there and the meeting was in Somerset I would be in trouble. Ya get where I am going with this???

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

everyday I wake up and there is no snow, is a day I thank God;;))

Anonymous said...

We got drilled! Yesterday was a
snow day- even hubby stayed home which was a nice surprise, that's why I wasn't online.