Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy 35th to my Hubby!!


Today is Steve's 35th Birthday. We are going out to Outback Steakhouse for dinner later to celebrate. He loves Outback as does David - so hopefully we can get David to actually EAT dinner. The kids and I picked him up some cute cards and gifts. I wanted to stop after work and pick up one more thing - hopefully I'll have time. I still remember Steve's 23rd birthday like it was yesterday. That was the first birthday he celebrated after we started dating. He is as cute today as he was 12 years ago.

Happy Birthday Babe!

I love you.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well hope he has a great birthday..

Anonymous said...

Hope he HAD a great birthday and I found another giveaway- a $500 vac. cleaner! I posted all about. :) Enjoy the rest of your day.

erin said...

What a sweet post!!!

Thanks for the pic compliment, I just got a Canon Rebel XT last month and use a 50mm lens that came extra, I love it!