Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

One step closer

The NY Football Giants are one step closer to the Superbowl! They beat the Dallas Cowboys today and will play the Green Bay Packers next weekend. If they beat the Pack - it's off to AZ! Let's go Giants...

Right before the game started, Holly put some honey caramel highlights in my hair. They look awesome! Holly is great. Not only with hair, but as a person. She reminds me a lot of myself when I first met Steve. I think she is the one for John. I am so happy for the both of them.

Last night Jen threw Mark a surprise 3oth birthday party at my Aunt and Uncle's house. I took the kids, but Steve could not go - he had to work. The party was great. Mark was SO surprised. Plus, the Pats won & he's a big fan, so that was a huge plus. Mark and Jen's friends were great - they loved playing with the kids. Their next big event is the birth of the baby - I know I can't wait!

Well, tonight's rumor is snow. If it snows, it better be enough to keep me home with the kids:)

No comments: