Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Me time

Mom took the kids home with her after Ava woke up from her afternoon nap and Steve had to help a friend paint, so after work I was FREE! This does not happen often, in fact, I can not remembe the last time it has. I first stopped off at the Rutgers bookstore to exchange a Christmas gift - then headed home. When I got there I was shell shocked by the quiet, but managed to make my way upstairs to change so I could peacefully walk on the treadmill. I then took the most relaxing shower in the last 4 years and 7+ months. After I got dressed, I hung a piece of art in my bedroom that had been sitting on my floor waiting to be hung and went downstairs. There, I put together my new desk chair. It was pretty easy to assemble an it matches the kitchen pretty nicely. Just as I settled in with a cup of tea, I get a call from my Mom. She is on her way home with Ava. Ava was NOT doing the sleepover thing, so instead, Mom slept over my house. David wanted to stay with Gramps, so he did and I again had a great nights sleep.


This afternoon I go back to my doctor for a check on my meds and pain. I'll let you know what he says.

Happy Birthday Grandpop!

No comments: