Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Momma Cat

Remember that 'kitten' we had coming around? Well, it turns out she is no kitten, but she is pregnant! There is no way we could help her out anymore so my Mom called the Animal Rescue and they picked her up yesterday morning. They assured my Mom they would take good care of her and her kittens. Ava was home and was able to say good-bye, but David was at school. He was a bit sad when he found out she wouldn't be coming around anymore, but I think deep down he understood. When I called Steve to let him know, he was happy as a clam. He is so NOT a cat person.

1 comment:

andrewnamy said...

my heart is broken that the kitten had to go away... i am sad for david & ava, but i know she is being cared for. maybe i'll adopt her & the litter when i come home.