Party of 4 - NY sports and beach loving family!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Super Mad

My laptop just died. It won't turn on at all. I am on the phone with HP trying to purchase a new battery for my 1 year and 2 month old laptop. I went onto their website and they no longer sell my laptop or the battery online, so I am now ordering one on the phone. It will cost me over $150 and I am fuming. Not to mention that my 'new' laptop has a bunch of letters missing off the keyboard. Thanks to my adorable daughter. I am sure that will cost me a pretty penny to have fixed as well. Very getto. Did I forget to mention that Ava threw the wireless mouse to the desktop that I am using now and that is broken as well? Oh, the joy.

5 comments:

AndreAnna said...

My husband would have a stroke. LOL

Corey~living and loving said...

oh me oh my....I'd be livid. and sick to my stomache about it.

hugs!

Thanks for all the great comments you left on my blog today. I've been missing your shiny self there lately. :)
I'm glad my post today touched your heart. Parenting is so very difficult, and we just do our best. we all have room for improvement. :)
I'm a bit worried I only have your comment on that post. I do hope it isn't an offputting post. eeekkkk.....

I know...I worry too much!

MaryBeth said...

They certainly don't make it easy, do they?!?

beach mama said...

Wish I had a lap-top for the Kid to break. *sigh*
But for now I am stuck at a desk with the big stuff.
That 1 year mark was your warranty, wasn't it? That's what they do!!! There is like a little time bomb ticking and as soon as the warranty is up and they go on to a new model it blows up and you have to buy a new one.
Like that conspiracy theory?

gina said...

beach mama- lol.